LOVE

LOVE
Summer- 2011

My precious baby girl

Summer- 2010

Summer- 2010
Our Pride and Joy

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm new at this...

Well friends, I have finally caved. I am joining the blogging world after years of pretending it didn't exist (mostly because I didn't understand how to do it!) However, I realize now that a.) it's not that hard, b.) so many of my friends do it, and c.) it's a great way to share with people that I love! So here I am...writing my first post, not exactly sure what people want to know but determined to figure it all out:) 


Where to begin? I guess I'll start with the fact that I am married to wonderful man, we have an incredible 2 year old son, Wyatt, and a baby girl due in January of 2o11. Life is good! I guess "The Ever-growing Easterly Family" has many meanings. Danny and I continue to grow together emotionally, spiritually, and physically (what I can I say, the baby bump is getting pretty big!) We have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams with Wyatt. He is a bright, happy, active boy who brings joy to our lives' daily. We seriously do not know what we did to deserve such a great kid. We are anxious about expanding our family with the arrival of our daughter. January cannot get here soon enough! It's exciting to imagine how life will change having two children but we are ready for the challenge. I'm anxious and ecstatic at the same time. 


As our family continues to grow and change over the years ahead, I hope to connect with many friends and family through this crazy network and cannot wait to hear how those close to me (no matter where you are) continue to grow as well. That's it for my first blog. I'll try this again soon! 

3 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your going to love it!

Team Hackett said...

Well so far you rock at blogging. Love it. Dx

Jenn said...

Glad you started a blog! Have fun!

Post a Comment

Fall- 2010

Fall- 2010
Wyatt's first day- pre-school (2's)

Married 5 years in December:)

Our growing boy, Wyatt