LOVE

LOVE
Summer- 2011

My precious baby girl

Summer- 2010

Summer- 2010
Our Pride and Joy

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 2...so much to learn

Ok Friends, this is fun and all but if you know me- you know I don't like to half-a$$ anything so having a very boring blog is sad to me:( I'm still learning how to add stuff! My goal for the day: figure out how to use different (and cuter) font! I will not be defeated!


Onto other news..."So much to learn" does not only apply to my blog. It also applies to the pride and joy in my life- my son. I mentioned yesterday all the wonderful things about him. He is amazing! I could go on and on about his humor, his wit, his intelligence, and his love for all living things. He is so dang excited to be a big brother! We have been telling him that Baby Alyssa needs to grow in my belly some more and when she gets big enough the doctor will take her out. So every day he asks if she's big enough. Last night I made the mistake of telling Danny that I can tell she's starting to get pretty snug in there and Wyatt yells out, "She's ready mom? Dr. Boone can take her out now?! I'm so excited!" We felt awful having to tell him she wasn't quite ready yet. So lesson for the day yesterday, as if I didn't already know, my child is very literal! I'm excited to see what he teaches me today:)

1 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

AWE! That is soooo cute! Wyatt is such a cool kid! We love him! I only wish we saw him more! He is going to be an awesome big brother!!!

Post a Comment

Fall- 2010

Fall- 2010
Wyatt's first day- pre-school (2's)

Married 5 years in December:)

Our growing boy, Wyatt